Terms and conditions
· Check- in time is 2 p.m and check-out time is 12 a.m.
· Prior check-in or late check-out will be charged.
· To check in, guests are requested to present their valid identity card or passport issued by the government to the hotel.
· The number of guests per room should not be more than the limitation; otherwise 500 Baht will be charged/person/night.
· Only one child under 5 years old is allowed to stay with the adults with free of charge but no extra bed provided
· The child over 5 years old is considered an adult and the extra bed will be provided with the charge of 500 Baht/person/night
· Any pets are not allowed, otherwise will be fined 1,000 Baht
· According to the Non-Smokers Health Protection Act, smoking in the room is prohibited; otherwise 2,000 Baht of penalty charge will be applied.
· Cancellation or change of the check-in date and/or the room should be notified at least 7 days in advance, otherwise the room booking will be confirmed and non-refundable in all circumstance
· Any additional costs of the change of check-in date/ room should be directly paid to the hotel
· Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the Hotel property caused by them, the hotel will claim for damages from the guests as the hotel deems appropriate.
Location : 190 Kilometers from Bangkok, approximately 2:30-2:45 hour drive on Highway 323 (115th kilometer of Saeng Chu To Road), then turn left to the allay of Wang Yai Temple( about 3 kilometers), Wang Yai River Kwai Resort is on the right.
Adress : 88/8Moo 2, Ta Sao, Sai Yok, Kanchanaburi, 71150
Contact number : 085-817-7877
Fax : 02-874-2089
Email : email@example.com
GPS : 14.184595,99.085777